Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SONNET 29

Drop,
Its drop from my head,
Although i am suite to stand alone,
Right here,
Most likely like the whale surf alone in the sea,
Huge wolrd,
Huge sea,
But,
To reach at that destination is too far away,
To get there is too hard,
To meet the bride,
Just like Adam,
Searching Eve for some decades,
Its hard,
For me to find that way,
For me to reach that destination,
I go there,
It runs away,
At last,
I realized that i am suite and comfort with this
SINGLE thing,
Though to compare to the summer that have spring,
I realized that sometimes,
Spring's wind blow the autumn wind to my ears,
But,
I am on winter,
Autumn,
You need to wait for me,
I am bringing you the summer,
Because eternal summer shall not fade.

by;alkaromeo

3 comments:

niesz said...

hihi.bagus2..complete package..nnti if niesz perlukan services tu niesz bgtau ek..

AmeerKaromi said...

owh..
ok.,.
kalau ada apa2 pertanyaan,terus emelkan kepada saya eh.,.

tq niesz!!

AmeerKaromi said...

owh..
ok.,.
kalau ada apa2 pertanyaan,terus emelkan kepada saya eh.,.

tq niesz!!